SOLD RIR eggs ready to ship fm AL. PICTURES

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TatersChickens, May 17, 2009.

1. TatersChickens

TatersChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2009
    Newton Alabama
    Last edited: May 18, 2009
  2. hippichick

hippichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Got a bunch of these huge eggs in the bator now. These were some of the best-packaged eggs I've ever gotten. Can't wait till they hatch. [​IMG]

Paula

3. poohevans

poohevans Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2007
    north west georgia
    hi

how much are the eggs ?

thanks

4. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    Hey, I just called Imogene and she was getting ready to leave for Church but said she wants 25 dollars for the eggs and that includes shipping. Thanks Julie

5. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    I have to agree, Imogene's packing is the best I've ever seen. Those eggs would survive a plane crash. And the woman is not greedy with extras!!!! WELL worth the money!

I'm on my 2nd set of eggs from her. She is the ONLY person I have ever ordered eggs from twice on BYC, but when everyone sees my chicks that hatched a few weeks ago they want some. My husband put his foot down and would not let anyone even have a little cockeral. He has even declaired the RIRs to be his, and is dividing the hen house up for these babies.

Claudia

6. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    Imogene thanks for the great eggs.I hatched 11 beautiful healthy chicks form these eggs.If I ever need any more I will be calling you! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by