SOLD! Showgirls & Silkies: White --> Blue ~10 eg gs for $20~ SOLD!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by trueblueshowgirl, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trueblueshowgirl

trueblueshowgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2009
    maine
    Hi All,
    I have a modest flock of white and blue Silkies and Showgirls. Getting about six eg gs per day right now. Pics from this week- Please note that everyone has tons of pin feathers and are looking pretty scrappy from a long New England winter. Topknots and foot feathering are about 1/2 of what they are compared to peak plumage. I've been selling eg gs for a couple of years, now. You can be sure they'll be handled with great care, packaged according to the guidelines on Eg gbid, and no older than 48 hours upon shipping.

I only ship on Mondays at this time.

$20 including Priority shipping and packing. Post SOLD and I'll PM you.

I have five pens and will mark the eggs in pencil accordingly- please specify if you do not want them to be marked:

1) One white heterozygous roo (proven breeder) with several white and blue Showgirl hens. One awarded BV at the Maine State Fair '08. Guaranteed fertility.

2) One homozygous white roo (proven breeder) with two gorgeous blue Silkie hens. One of the blue hens awarded BB at the Maine State Fair '08. Guaranteed fertility.

3) Really amazing 9 month old blue Silkie splash cockerel from a well respected New York Silkie breeder with a few white and blue showgirl hens. Not sure how well he's covering them, yet. *** Can ~NOT~ guarantee fertility on this pen. ***

4.) One white showgirl roo and one very nice red Silkie hen. Guaranteed fertility.

5.) This pen consists of pullets, not laying, yet. For future reference, it includes one lovely blue Sizzle (Silkie X Frizzle) roo with three showgirl pullets - partridge, blue, and white.

None of my chickens are line/interbreeding. I'm very careful to cull and add new blood every year.

So... what will you hatch??? Likely you'll get Silkies, probably get Showgirls. Colors will range from white to dark blue and in between- possibly some will revert to black. If the fates allow, maybe blue splash Silkie or Showgirls. The pair with the red hen of course either white or red Silkies or Showgirls.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  2. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    [​IMG]

my incubator is full until the 17th, your chickens are GORGEOUS

3. chickenwhisperer123

chickenwhisperer123 Whispers Loudly

Mar 7, 2009
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    I wish I had an incubator!

4. trueblueshowgirl

Mar 31, 2009
    maine
    Quote:Thanks! I've been working on putting this flock together for years, now. My ultimate goal is amazing blue splash Showgirls. [​IMG]

5. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:Thanks! I've been working on putting this flock together for years, now. My ultimate goal is amazing blue splash Showgirls. [​IMG]

ooohhh wow!!! that would be soooo cool. Hey do you think you can do this deal in 3 weeks???

=O) yes, im planning my next incubation...and the one after that...

haha

DH better get to work on the refrid-a-bator like NOW!

6. trueblueshowgirl

Mar 31, 2009
    maine
    Yup, I should be offering them weekly from this point on. [​IMG]

7. trueblueshowgirl

Mar 31, 2009
    maine
    Quote:Aw, incubator, schmincubator! You need yourself a couple of good Silkie hens to hatch those eg gs! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  8. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. UNCLEG

UNCLEG Out Of The Brooder

Jan 26, 2007
    Sold

10. trueblueshowgirl