SOLD silkie, silkie cross, & cochin eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by marie_martin, Oct 24, 2008.

1. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    $13 includes shipping. There will be a few pure bantam cochin, the rest will be silkie eggs with the possibility of pure silkies and mixes because I have them all mixed up right now while working on coops. Have hatched some of the eggs and got some pure silkies and some mixed with bantam barred rock and those were frizzles. Very cute. I can throw in some button quail for a couple dollars more.

Thanks
    Marie

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  2. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    When are you planning on shipping these?

Thanks,
    Nicole

3. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Was hping to get them out saturday the 25th.

Marie

4. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Have another set to go out Wed. If anyone is interested.

Marie

5. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Hi Marie! [​IMG]
    Will you have any pure bantam cochin or orpington eggs available any time soon? [​IMG] I've got toooo many silkies...don't need any more of those cute little dudes!

6. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    I am interested!! I have been wanting silkies and frizzles, and I just love cochins!! How many would you ship, and how do I pay for them. I want them! Thanks, Chrissie

7. qhluvr34

qhluvr34 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    Brazil, Indiana
    Marie,
    Eggs arrived yesterday, none were broken. Packaged very well, so well that I broke a button egg (have never had them before and didn't know they were so tiny) trying to get it unwrapped. Rest are fine and in the incubator. I hatched out 2 of my own cochins last night. My kids can't wait for these. Thanks

8. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    The cochin eggs are pure, I just don't have enough cochins to send ver many at a time. Only have two girls.

The orpingtons.are young but maybe I will get eggs in spring!

Gh, so glad your eggs arrived ok. Those buttons are hard to handle, they are not thick shelled like the chicken eggs. They are more like robin eggs. Hope you get a great hatch.

I will have a dozen eggs at least to ship on wednesday. You can paypal $15 to me @ [email protected]. I will include all I get before shipping. There will be several pure cochin eggs, the rest will be from the silkies,bantam barred rocks, seramas, etc. There are more silkies than anything so you have a chance of pures, but I can't guarantee it. I have gotten several in the batches I tested here that were pure, and lots that were silkie x barred rock which were mostly curly! Very cute. Just let me know when you send the pmt and I will get them out to you.

Marie

9. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    These are still available so far? Anyone? There are at least 15 eggs plus a few buttons if you want them.

Marie

10. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    baldie said he wanted them I do too but its too cold im afraid..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by