SOLD silkie, silkie cross, & cochin eggs

My eggs haven't got here, poor things. If they get here Monday do you think they will have a chance at all? Guess I Never will understand how somethings take 2 days othrs seem to take forever lol. I hope at least the are inside at night so they don't freeze.

I have heard of some beibg in the mail for extended periods and still having some hatch. I am at work so I don't have the info I keep showing when I shipped your eggs. Do you know what day I told you they shipped?I sure hpe you get them monday and that they arrive safely and give you some babies. Keep me posted though.

Marie

I had trouble with the usps also delivering eggs. At the same time Marie sent my eggs, another person sent me a dozen SLW's and I got them 11 days later, stinky smell and all. Needles to say I had to toss them because half had gotten broken and had rotted.
On a better note, these little ones came from Marie and were born yesterday. Out of 18, one was clear, 15 hatched and two are still in the incubator but I don't hold much hope for them. One I had questioned and don't know why the other one didn't hatch, but I am so happy to get so many little ones out of shipped eggs. Thanks again Marie. I counted nine with five toes and I am so in love with them.
love.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
thumbsup.gif

13335_2008_11010043.jpg

13335_2008_11010050.jpg

Aww to cute, very good hatch. I am holding out hope mine will get here monday. I actually called the post office yesterday but no eggs they said, today I asked the mailman if he ate my eggs, lol. If they don't hatch after I get them, I will just order more if you have them. I know its not anyones fault but the USPS.

I am so thrilled with your great hatch. I sure hope you enjoy them. Willow, I pray yours get to you and that you have a great hatch as well.

Marie

Got the eggs today, 3 were broke but 11 seem good, the button quail eggs are so cute (they were all fine). Will let you know how they do, I got my fingers crossed.

Hello, are you going to have any more eggs in 2 weeks? Um I would send a money order now, if you think you will have some to send in 2 weeks or so....just let me know, thanks, nicole

Back
Top Bottom