sold & THANKS! 12+ Ameraucana eggs / $30. shipping inc 5-18 SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, May 15, 2009.

1. Sold and Thanks Dawn and Autumn!
    I'll have more fresh Ameraucana eggs available to ship Wed, 5/20.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'll have 2 more groups of 12+ Ameraucana eggs that can go out Mon, 5/18 (laid 15th, 16th, 17th).
    Price is $30.00 for 12+ including USPS Priority Shipping and Delivery Confirmation.

Or all 2 doz ++ fresh eggs for $50.00 (includes usps priority shipping & dc)

The Ameraucana are blue, splash, and black hens with blue roo.

You can see some pics of the Am's on 'my page' and more pics of Am's and eggs in this link: Ameraucana pics .
    [​IMG]
    Fertility is good.
    There is a chance of an 'off-color' chick popping out, but that doesn't happen often. For the most part, they hatch blue, splash, and black.

Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping.

Post sold and send payment if interested. My PayPal is [email protected].
    Oh, if you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

Thanks,
    [​IMG]
    Lisa
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  2. Sachasmom

Sachasmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2009
    Upstate NY
    SOLD 1 Dozen

Can I use the Blues and the Splashes to use in my Lav program? (I have a LOT of Split black Roos and one Lav Roo, only one split hen though, my Lav hen died this am. [​IMG] )

On my way out the door to a 4H meeting, I'll paypal you tonight when I get back home! Thanks! ;p

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  3. Hi Sachasmom! I'll get them wrapped and ready to go out in the morning.
    I think it's suggested to use the blacks with lavender, but not the splash or blue --- I couldn't tell you why, though. I just remember reading that when reading about breeding lavender (???).
    Thanks!

Still one group of Am' eggs available to ship in the morning.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

4. Sachasmom

Sachasmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Something about better Lavenders I think? IDK, I figured breeding the Lav to nice typy birds certainly couldn't hurt, LOL Esp since Murphy;s Law says I will get all blues and splashes and not a single black hen!

Of course, my luck the Lav Roo will drop dead next and I won't have to worry about getting a whole bunch of black hens for him!

5. Gunswayne

Gunswayne Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2009
    Beasley, TEXAS
    Ms. Lisa, I want to thank you for the wonderful eggs that I purchased from you about three weeks ago. 14 of the 16 eggs you sent have hatched out some beautiful chicks!

[​IMG]

Someone needs to snatch these up quick!

6. Hi Wayne! Great job incubating and hatching!
    I see you got an 'off-colored' one. Watch and see if it is a cockerel --- I bet it will be.
    If I could figure out which hen is throwing them, I'd move her out --- but I don't know how to figure out which girl it is!

Got 2 more offers of 12+ Am' eggs that can ship tomorrow, 5/18.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

7. Ravens Haven

Ravens Haven Out Of The Brooder

Jan 25, 2009
    Bremen, GA
    Do you still have the 2++ dozen for $50.00?

8. Hi Raven! They are still available. Got 31 eggs for a 2 doz++ box right now.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by