Sold & THANKS! 16 blue/splash/black Ameraucana eggs / $30. / SC 5/6

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi!
    Sold & Thanks Becki and Vickie. Your eggs are on the way.

I have 2 groups of 12+ Ameraucana eggs that can go out in the morning 5/6 (laid 3rd, 4th, 5th).
    Price is $30.00 for 12+ ncluding USPS Priority Shipping and Delivery Confirmation.
    There are 16 ready to go in each group.

Or all 32 fresh eggs. for $50.00 (includes usps priority shipping & dc)

The Ameraucana are blue, splash, and black hens with blue roo.

You can see some pics of the Am's on 'my page' and more pics of Am's and eggs in this link: Ameraucana pics.
    [​IMG]
    Fertility is good. There is a chance of an 'off-color' chick popping out, but that doesn't happen often. For the most part, they hatch blue/ splash/ and black.

Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping.

Post sold and send payment if interested.
    Oh, if you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

My PayPal is tubersnroots@bellsouth.net.

Thanks,
    [​IMG]
    Lisa
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  2. rizq

rizq Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    If you still have any available tomorrow when I get paid, I might just have to get me a dozen [​IMG]

3. UrbanFarmChix

UrbanFarmChix Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2009
    Portland, OR
    Hey Lisa,

Just wanted you to know I had a great hatch with these eggs. 13 made it to hatch. 10 hatched. 1 died later that day, but all the rest are healthy and bouncy. They have such round cheeks from their muffs. They look like balls of fluff. Such thick and luscious feathering. It's like rich velvet. Too cute! I'll see about pics for you.

Thank you! [​IMG]

4. Hi Alisan! That's great to hear! Send me pics when you get a chance.

1 set sold --- Thanks Becki!

1 set of 16 still available to ship today. $30.00 includes USPS Priority shipping

[​IMG]
    Lisa

5. SunshineSilkies

SunshineSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    Florida
    Lisa,
    2nd batch sold....Will paypal you now...Can put these with the others I just got from you last week!!![​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Hey Lisa! Just wanted to let you know that the eggs I got from you last month are hatching! So far I have one baby out (it's a splash too [​IMG]), and there are 3 other eggs pipped that I can see! Only one of the eggs didn't make it all the way, it looks to have quit in the first week, so I should finally get some buddies for poor old Miracle (who is for sure a boy [​IMG]) Thanks so much Lisa!!

7. Becki and Vickie, eggs are on the way.
    That's great to hear, Shelley, Miracle needs some friends. I hope the rest are popping out for you.

[​IMG]
    Lisa

8. rizq

rizq Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    I cannot wait! And I hope that the Brinsea Eco is all it is cracked up to be. Looking forward to an awesome hatch [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by