Thanks Terri!
Hi!
I've got a nice group of fresh bantam eggs that can ship in the morning:
9 from the Frizz pen
6 from the NN pen
4 Serama
3 Silkie
2 Mottled Cochin
(Follow this link for pics and/or descriptions)

Take all 24 eggs for $28.00 (includes Priority Shipping and Delivery Confirmation).
Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping.

If you want to mix and match from the group, they are $1.00 per egg plus $10.00 for shipping and handling.

Post sold and send payment if interested. My PayPal is [email protected].

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info ---just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

Thanks!
smile.png

Lisa

Last edited:
Holy cow, I knew that
he.gif
. I swear my brain shut down, and I just couldn't think what the heck it stood for. Thanks Chickenwisperer!

And I need a smacking oneself on the forehead smilie
lau.gif

Got the PP, Terri! Thanks!

Hi Carrie! The Frizzle hens are all frizzled blue and black Cochins and frizzled Cochin x Silkie crosses (some people call them Sizzles ).
The roo in Frizzle pen is a smooth 'lemon blue with the barring gene' Cochin roo.
Check 'my page' for more pics of the birds in the Frizzle pen
(the Naked Neck Frizzle girls are no longer in the Frizz pen. They are in the NN pen).
They make really cute birds and if you want to hatch eggs the 'natural way' --- they make great broody hens. Earlier this year, 13 of the 15 Frizz girls were broody at one time.
I'm sending this group to Terri, but will have another similar group next Mon or Tues.
I'll email.
Thanks!
smile.png

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom