sold & Thanks! 2 doz bantam eggs / $28. inc s&h / from SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks DF! Got the PP.
    I've got a group of fresh (laid 26th,27th)bantam eggs that can ship in the morning (9/28):
    6 from the Frizz pen
    6 NN eggs
    3 Serama eggs
    4 Silkie eggs
    2 Mottled Cochin eggs
    3 silkie feathered green-egger eggs
    (descriptions below)

Take all 24 eggs for $28.00 (includes Priority Shipping and Delivery Confirmation).
    Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping .

If you want to mix and match from the group, they are $1.00 per egg plus $10.00 for shipping and handling.

Post sold and send payment if interested. My PayPal is [email protected].

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info ---just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa
    ps:
    The Naked Neck bantams are blue, splash, and black NN hens with a blue NN roo .
    2 of the blue NN girls are frizzled . 2 lay green eggs.
    The Frizzle girls are all blue or black frizz Cochin and Frizz Cochin x Silkie crosses .
    The roo in the pen is a smooth 'lemon blue with the barring gene' Cochin roo .
    The Serama are wheaten and barred wheaten .
    The Silkies are blue, white , splash hens with white and splash roos. All except 1 white hen are bearded.
    The mottled Cochins are brown mottled hens with a mottled roo.
    The silkie feathered green eggers are blue silkie feathered hens with splash or white silkie roo.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  2. JayDe

JayDe Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2009
    Lithia, FL
    I really want to get these-your birds are such a nice mix and are so beautiful, but I told my hubby I'd wait for him to come back from out of town before I incubated eggs...ugh! We've never done it before, so I guess I should wait. *sigh*

3. dfchaser

dfchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2008
    NC
    Sold!

4. Hi Christina! Got the PP, thanks!

Hi Jess! Just let me know when / if you want to try some. I should have another similar group to ship Wed.
    Thanks again!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by