SOLD & THANKS 6+ Light Brahma eggs ~NY~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Mar 31, 2009.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I will have a batch of purebred Light Brahma hatching eggs to ship on 4/2.
    6+ for $20.00 priority shipping included

Ive been getting some great reports. 13/14 developing, 6/8 developing, 7/8 developing.

These are the standard size light brahmas. To see pictures go to the website in my signature and look under the photo gallery. I have also posted pictures of my recent hatch of Light Brahma chicks.

The eggs will be individually wrapped with bubblewrap, and cushioned with lots and lots of shredded paper. I label the box "FRAGILE" and "HANDLE WITH CARE".

I can not guarantee hatchability due to reasons out of my control (such as handling during shipping, your incubation methods, etc.). There are no refunds or returns of any kind.

Payment needs to be by PayPal instant payment only. I do not accept e-checks as they take too long to clear.

Here are a couple pictures. Im sure you wont be dissapointed. [​IMG] The first picture is from 12/29/09
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The last 2 pictures are from when they were around 5 months old.
    No pickups.
    As a reminder, I can only ship to the lower 48 states.
    if you want them please post SOLD and then Either PM me or email me at [email protected]

If for some reason my pm box is full, just email me at the above address.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  2. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Im reducing the price to $6.00. You pay your actual shipping plus $1.50 for materials and paypal fee. These need to be sold today, otherwise they will go into my incubator.

I can ship them tomorrow if you pay by paypal instant payment by 9PM eastern central time tonight.

Extras will be included.
    Im booked up for about 4 weeks starting the 14th of april. Get them now.

post sold and PM me.

Please dont make me put these into my incubator. [​IMG]

These wont be sold at this price again, so get them now

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  3. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    SOLD

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by