SOLD, thanks! BC Marans + Possible "Olive Eggers" $30/doz.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ninjapoodles, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ninjapoodles

ninjapoodles Sees What You Did There

May 24, 2008
    Central Arkansas
    [​IMG]

You get: The 8 BC Marans eggs in the second row from the bottom, plus the 4 EE eggs in the top row, plus anything I can gather from the same birds tomorrow before the mail goes out (no promises--sometimes it's nothing in the mornings).

Note on the EE eggs: While I know that they came from an EE hen, I have no idea which of three roosters fertilized these. It could be a BC Marans, a Buff Orpington, or a splash Ameraucana.

$30 plus $15 shipping/handling.

It was pouring rain so I had to take the above picture indoors, and I think that makes it hard to judge color. Here's a picture of one of the Marans' eggs that I took this past week, outdoors in natural light, no photo editing aside from cropping:

[​IMG]

Edited to fix top picture

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  2. ninjapoodles

ninjapoodles Sees What You Did There

May 24, 2008
    Central Arkansas
    This offer sold, but I can have a similar package ready to go out mid-week, if anyone's interested. Just email ninjapoodles AT gmail DOT com.

3. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    I would so take you up on this offer, but I need to get me an incubator. Wanna let me borrow yours while your on vacation? You can send it with the eggs. [​IMG] [​IMG]

But really, those are lovely eggs!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by