SOLD & THANKS Bearded Buff Silkie TEST eggs NY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I have 7 Bearded Buff Silkie test eggs. They are from my 7 month old buff silkie pullet. These are pullet eggs, but they are practically the normal size of a silkie egg. I have 5 of these pullet eggs due to hatch next friday. I put in 6 and 5 developed.

I will ship these out tomorrow. MUST HAVE PAYMENT BY 9pm EST TONIGHT. Only asking that you pay shipping plus $1.50 for the paypal fee. Shipping is by priority mail, so shipped friday, you should get them monday.

Payment for shipping is by paypal instant paypal only. These are test eggs, and I cant guarantee hatchability.

The box will weigh 1 pound 15 ounces. From 12526 to your zipcode, if you want to check shipping. I will doublecheck though.

Post SOLD and PM me right away. These are to be shipped, no pickups.

I do want to see pictures once these silkie eggs hatch, please. That is why I am doing a test hatch.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  2. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    sold!

3. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    [​IMG] late again!

4. SundownWaterfowl

[​IMG] WOW! That was quick. [​IMG] I will probably be doing this in another week or so.
    Thank you.

My incubator is almost full, and I have more brahma eggs to put in tomorrow, so I didnt want these to go to waste.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  5. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Hmmmm........too late..................[​IMG]

6. SundownWaterfowl

These are gone. Thank you.

I will have one more test batch next week. What I will do, I will post an auction on wednesday night here in the hatching chicken eggs section (a 24 hour auction). I will do this, since I have gotten a lot of pm's asking for buff silkie test eggs. This will be the last batch, as I will start incubating them myself.

I will start it at $0.00. Buyer will pay their actual shipping cost plus $1.50 paypal fee, plus whatever their bid is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by