SOLD - Three laying hens - Tucson, AZ

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SAZLife, Feb 11, 2009.

1. SAZLife

SAZLife Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2007
    With some wonderful help from a BYC member out of state, I was able to find a good home for the girls ---Thanks Roopty!

We're moving out of Tucson soon and I would like to find a good home for my three hens. They come with a coop, fencing, two waterers, feeder, oyster shells, and feed/scratch. I'd like to give away everything at once and won't consider parting offers. Also, I'd like to make sure that the girls all stay together - they're used to each other and content.

Over the past few years we've taken them in from various 4H projects that have run afoul (pun intended) and have really enjoyed their company and the eggs. One looks like a light brahma, one could be a lakenfelder, and the other is a brown mutt. I can only guess that they're about 4 years old. The brahma lays brown eggs, the lakenfelder lookalike lays white eggs, and the mutt lays light blue eggs every once in a while without shells, so she's just around for comic relief.

If you'd like a photo, send me an email. andy at yellowwood dot us
    We're near 22nd & Wilmot.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
  2. RooptyDoo

RooptyDoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Illinois
    I may know someone who might be intereseted. I will let you know if she is. [​IMG]

3. RooptyDoo

RooptyDoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Illinois
    She is interested. Her name is Lorra. She lives in Tuscon also. I gave her your e-mail. Let me know if she gets ahold of you. [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by