**SOLD to poultrylad** USPS Large Box Full of Hatching Eggs

scbirdfarm

Songster
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Maria Stein, OH 45860
I will be putting together a large Priorty Box of eggs that is the 12"x12"x8" USPS Box it will have 5 dozen plus eggs.
barnie.gif
That will be ready to ship Saturday or Monday.

It will include the some of the following breeds. Bantam Self Chocolate Polish, Standard Black Crested White Polish, Standard Buff Laced Polish, Standard Silver Laced Polish, Standard White Houdans, Standard Red Cochins, Standard White Cochins, Standard Silver Laced Cochins, Standard Golden Laced Cochins, Red Pyle OEs, Bantam Black Rosecombs, Standard Tolbunt Polish, Standard Crele Polish, Standard Mille Fleur Leghorns, Bantam Mille Fleur Leghorns, Bantam White Crested Polish, Mottled Houdans and more
thumbsup.gif

The cost is $35.00 that includes shipping first one to post sold gets the eggs the can paypal me at [email protected] .
woot.gif
ya.gif
:

Last edited:
Just wanted to say I HIGHLY recommend Terry. I've had 2 of these offers from him and have been thrilled. Packaging was awesome, eggs were lovely colors and sizes and OMG the chicks are sooooooooooooooooo cute!

th.gif

NOOOOOOOOOO! no no no no nonononononononono........
barnie.gif

must....resist....

big_smile.png
OMG... what a smorgasborg of eggs... someone is going to have fun with these!!

ep.gif
HOLY MOLY!!

(I do not need these eggs..... I do not need these eggs..... I do not need these eggs...... I really want these eggs....... I do not need these eggs.......) I am trying to be strong here and I do not think it is working so well ......
barnie.gif

the temptation.....

SOLD! I have bought eggs from you before Terry and I am well pleased with the chicks, I am looking forward to getting these! Sending paypal now.

That's a lot of eggs!!

Tori, you are done for the year, remember?
wink.png
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom