SOLD Trail-et 2 horse bumper pull horse trailer for sale in middle GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by featherfooted, Nov 27, 2008.

1. featherfooted

featherfooted Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    I've decided to sell my 2001 Trail-et horse trailer as I no longer have my Quarter horses only a mini. This trailer is 7'3" tall and is a straight load with walk thru escape doors. It has a ramp and the partition swings for easy loading and is removable. It has a nice big dressing room that is carpeted and has bridle hooks and 2 saddle racks which are removable. It has a steel frame and aluminum skin. The top is fiberglass so the trailer is cooler in the summer and will not leak. I bought this trailer new in 2001, its been towed less that 500 miles. If I still had the big horses it wouldn't be for sale, but my mini doesn't need this large a trailer. It does have 2 dings on the right fender but they don't affect the trailer other than looks. I'm asking $6250.00 for it. Here are some pictures of it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  2. Valentino

Valentino New Egg

Dec 3, 2008
    If you decide to drop your price a bit, I'd be interested. I have a 17 hand horse that I can't move anywhere without a trailer!

Thanks
    E.S.
    Fayetteville, GA

3. featherfooted

featherfooted Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    I'll let you know if I lower the price. This really is a nice trailer. It pulls beautifully with my F-150.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by