((SOLD))- Utah Mille's and Silkies - $25 incl shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

equus2

Songster
11 Years
Mar 29, 2008
Near Antelope Island, Utah!!
I have a mixed bag of purebred eggs - silkies, and mille fleurs. Came home to 3 of each, and will throw in whatever I get tonight and in the am (there may or may not be extras). They are in different buildings, so no crossing has occurred. I might throw in a mottled java (now THAT's a bonus!!) Just don't know.

celebrate.gif

I bought a couple of trios (millle's) at the Utah Fancy poultry show - really nice birds, good pattern, just no pics yet. They are happy here, and laying nicely for me. And, I've posted pics of my silkies here (email me if you want me to send the link). I think they're pretty special, but am not representing them as "show quality."

love.gif

The silkie chicks could be blue, black, splash, and I've had some interesting chicks - sort of champagne/buff/cuckoo coloring. Nice vaults, fluff, dark skin, feathering and 5 toed.

hugs.gif

Anyway, I need a break from hatching right now. Bators and brooders are full. I hate to put these in the frig - any takers? $25 includes shipping.

thumbsup.gif

I'm getting reports of amazing fertility on my shipped eggs....70% and better.....and so far, just one broken egg out of about 20 shipments, that I know of. Not bragging, just really happy! I double wrap the eggs, mark the box clearly (unless you tell me not too). No egg is over 24 hours old when it leaves my hands.

wink.png

I ask that buyers report back, as I'm always trying to improve, and wouldn't be having so much fun in this new-found (3 years) hobby were it not for the kind people here at BYC.

ya.gif

You can paypal [email protected].

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom