(SOLD)!!! WC Polish Day Old Chicks Some Frizzled 13+ Chocolates & More

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JordanFamily, May 27, 2010.

1. JordanFamily

JordanFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Harrisonville, MO
    SOLD!!! I have sold this auction at the buy it now price and now am ending this auction. PLEASE DO NOT BID ANYMORE! If you would like some of my day old chicks or would be interested in some older chicks about 10 weeks old let me know. My next auction for day old chicks will be in 5 weeks. Thanks
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    AND CONGRADS CHANELLE ON YOUR SECOND BUNCH OF CHICKS YOU HAVE WON FROM ME!!! [​IMG]

This auction is for whatever hatches out so you can even get more than 13 chicks! I guarantee at least 13 chicks or I will refund your money and sell the chicks when they are older! I have 13 WC Chocolate bantam eggs and 5 eggs from my standard WC Black hen. At least 50% should be frizzled and the rest will be smooth with the frizzle gene. Both my Roos are frizzled bantam Polish. One is WC Chocolate and the other is Chocolate Cuckoo. I have candled all eggs and they all seem to be doing well. Hatch date is June 7th.
    Possible colors are: Bantam= WC Chocolate, WC Khaki, Chocolate Cuckoo,
    standardXbantam= WC Chocolate, WC Black, Chocolate Cuckoo, Black Cuckoo
    Most chicks will be from my bantam WC Chocolate hens. I have always had great sucess with shipping chicks and have never lost one yet. I also use growgel plus and egg yoke in the shipping box for the chicks to eat on the way. Shipping includes: box, growgel, and postage. I will close auction for a BUY IT NOW PRICE OF: $120 which includes shipping and everything! Please note I reserve the right to close auction at any time if somone offers the buy it now price of $120, even if auction has bids. If you have any questions please feel free to call or pm me anytime. This will be my last auction for a while so don't let these chicks get away! Thanks, Kristina
    Below are some pics of past chicks:
    WC Khaki Smooth 6 weeks old:
    [​IMG]
    WC Chocolate Smooth feathered 2 or 3 weeks old:
    [​IMG]
    Chocolate or Black Cuckoo Smooth feathered 2 or 3 weeks old
    [​IMG]
    WC Black Smooth: 6 weeks old
    [​IMG]
    Black or dark chocolate smooth feathered
    [​IMG]
    Chocolate or black cuckoo frizzled.
    [​IMG]
    WC black frizzle 2 weeks
    [​IMG]
    WC Black To young to tell if frizzled or not: 1 week old
    [​IMG]
    WC Khaki to young to tell if frizzled or not : 1 week old
    [​IMG]

Parents:
    Here you go:
    My two Roos when they were very young, 1 is WC Chocolate frizzled the other is Chocolate Cuckoo frizzled. Both are bantams:
    [​IMG]
    One of My Chocolate bantam hens:
    [​IMG]
    My WC Black standard hen,(She is small for a standard hen), and my Chocolate Cuckoo bantam frizzled Roo:
    [​IMG]
    You can see some more of our past chicks in the old auctions... Thanks

Last edited: May 30, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by