****SOLD****

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Pumpkinpup, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    I don't know how many of you have read my thread about my young Tom's broken wing but it has gotten very expensive [​IMG] and I need some extra $$ to help keep him in clean bandages and vetwrap. So, I have Pure Buff Orp, Pure Australorp and some eggs form a mixed pen containing A pure Dominique rooster with Pure Barred Rock hens . You will get 12 + eggs very carefully packaged and shipped out monday morning priority mail. The $16 includes shipping and enough packaging materials to securely wrap your eggs for protection.
    PM me and post sold on this thread I'll send you the paypal info.
    Thank you in advance...
    Robin

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  2. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    Just wanted to mention that I got eggs from Pumpkinpup and after candling them all of the Astralorp and Barred Rock X Dominique plus some extra mystery chicken eggs were ALL fertile.
    Becky

3. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Thanks for the update and feedback Becky!!!! [​IMG] I'm glad they are doing well for you!!!

4. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Anybody? We know these are fertile. I have some in the bator and Becky just let me know hers are doing good as well [​IMG]

5. cqranch

cqranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2008
    Russellville
    I would, but still have a week to go on current hatch.

6. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    I can break this up into 2 half dozen batches if two of you would like only 6+ eggs. If I do that the cost will be $10 per batch of 6+

7. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    I wish I could but I'm still working on my incubator (Ms. Prissy's design of course).

8. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Robin, HEY what kind of materials do you need for Tom? I have a bunch of vetwrap and some cotton bandaging that goes underneath, from a calf's foot freezing off and we have A LOT of leftovers, Brand new. Maybe we can make a trade! PM me if you want to do something.

9. lostsoulhelpmejebus

lostsoulhelpmejebus Incubating Fool

Sep 23, 2008
    Roanoke, Illinois
    Quote:Sold

10. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Thank you Julie [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by