SOLD

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by SunHwaKwon, May 7, 2016.

1. SunHwaKwon

SunHwaKwon Overrun With Chickens

Jul 19, 2015
    Eastern Shore, MD
    I have two black chicks hatched 4/22, 2 blacks with yellow chests/bellies and a yellow that's getting black wing tips hatched 4/29, and a yellow that hatched today (5/7). I'd love to keep them but don't have room, so if you're relatively local let me know if you're interested! The rooster is a white with black/green tail and the females include one all white and two all black. They are currently brooding outdoors under the two black hens. I should have four more next weekend but those might include Japanese mixed with Sebright or Old English Game Bantam.

2. SunHwaKwon

Jul 19, 2015
    Eastern Shore, MD
    Bump.

Three more hatched 5/11. One yellow and two look like they will brown or red so out of my Sebright or Old English Bantam hen.

3. SunHwaKwon

Jul 19, 2015
    Eastern Shore, MD
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. chickykins

chickykins Just Hatched

May 16, 2016
    Are the chicks from 4/22 looking like they're going to be pullets?

5. SunHwaKwon

Jul 19, 2015
    Eastern Shore, MD
    Oops I forgot to update this. I sold all except two blacks from 4/22. One looks for sure like it'll be a pullet. The other has a very slightly bigger comb so that's a little iffy! Then again my hens have different size combs and wattles so I'm not sure. I'll try to get pics tomorrow morning and update.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by