SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sara, Dec 9, 2008.

1. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Anyone interested in a pair of sebastopols. I love them, but my DH does not, and says they must go because the poop too much [​IMG] So my loss is your gain. I bought these from HattrickSilkies over the summer, and I believe they won't be a year old until Spring. Serious inquiries only, please pm for further details.

DUE TO THE MANY REQUESTS FOR THESE BIRDS THEY ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH IT ALL. SO WHOEVER SHOWS UP FIRST GETS THEM.

SOLD, THANKS

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  2. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    I think they are so nice looking but I dont have enough property for them to roam.....and the poop thing. Hopefully you will find someone to take them.

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Oh, how I wish you were closer!! Any chance you'll be traveling to Kentucky for the holidays? [​IMG]

4. P@P@2four

[email protected]@2four Out Of The Brooder

May 14, 2008
    Port Deposit, MD
    Hey .. how much are you asking? And just how far is Covered Bridge, PA from Port Deposit, MD?

[​IMG]

5. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Here are some pictures from today:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Oh maybe peachick will end up with these also ! I wish I could take them but I don't have enough space. I am sure someone wants them! are you able to get my cockeral? I hope so I know he would have a good home with you.

Henry

7. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Oh effin A, you're killing me here! [​IMG] LOL

8. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Quote:I'll meet you halfway [​IMG]

9. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Ummmm WHY CANT I HAVE MORE LAND...cant wait to get my farm. These guys would be sooo mine right now. All I want for christmas is a barn and 200 acres...is that too much to ask lol.
    [​IMG]

10. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Quote:It's not too much to ask, however I've been asking for the same thing and haven't gotten it [​IMG] I do have a barn though, but I'm 194 acres short of the goal [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by