1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

SOLD!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by houndit, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    I have 18 plus extra muscovy eggs for sale. I have black, blue, chocolate, and some I am trying to create into blue laced chocolate. Someone in our flock, and I am not sure who it was through some buff muscovys last year. I kept one of them this year but sadly she was eaten by a predator. However I hope for and expect more of them this year. The buff seem pretty rare in muscovys. If anyone is interested I will take $20 plus shipping. I would be willing to trade them for sussex eggs, fayoumi eggs from good stock. I would even be willing to trade them for more muscovys. I need knew blood in my flock. I would especially be interested in white and lavendar muscovys.
    Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  2. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    You have such pretty ducks to,but my bator is maxed out and more on the way....

3. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

4. Bluesilver

Bluesilver Out Of The Brooder

Jul 23, 2008
    Indiana
    How much would shipping be to 46166?

5. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    SOLD!
    If any one sees this post and is interested in some contact me, I will have more throughout the year.
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by