Sold

Pullet Pimp

Songster
11 Years
Jul 1, 2008
Ohio
My father is making me build him a new shed because this one is too small and doesn't make a good workshop. The new one he wants is the Taj Mahal so this one has to go. I figured I would offer it here to my "Chicken loving family" before offering it to the preditors on craigslist. If I didn't have enough coop space I would be tempted to take it myself but as of now I don't need it.

The shed is 8x16 and appears to have been built using two 8x8 sheds put together. That might make it easier for you to move if you are interested in it. It does have a floor in it but I do not know how it was framed because it was here when he bought the house. There are a couple spots along the bottom that will need some repair due to age but overall it is a very solid shed. This is for pick up only. There will be no delivery as we have no trailer to move it. Here are a couple of photos. First $150.00 takes it (ladder not included). Any other questions please fire away....

12626_img00192.jpg

12626_img00194.jpg

12626_img00195.jpg

Last edited:
Got any friends with a flatbed tow truck?
wink.png

Also forgot to add in the original post that there is a bonanza of lumber in the loft area that goes with it. There is plenty to build nesting boxes and roosts for the new owner. All it really needs is some nails, a window or three, and a fresh coat of paint.

Last edited:
This will be listed on my local Craigslist in a day or so with an increased price of $200.00. If a BYC member sees it there also be sure to tell me your a BYC member to get the reduced BYC price of $150.00.

Back
Top Bottom