SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hazelton farms, Jun 14, 2008.

1. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    SOLD

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  2. Matt A NC

Matt A NC Overrun With Chickens

Feb 22, 2007
    Morganton, NC
    Don't you need to make a trip to this side of the state? Come on, you know you want to.

Matt

3. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Don't you even! If she needed to, she'd be coming here to trade me for my pullets! Nuh-uh!

BTW Matt, do you need a nice black bantie cochin roo? I'll bring him tomorrow when I bring you these chicks if so. ;-) I'm meeting Karey @ Jamestown @ 8 to get silkies so I can bring these chicks before or after Jamestown. Your choice. I can do it either on the way or way back.

(Bad, bad day, pardon any mistakes or typos. I've gone postal. [​IMG])

4. hazelton farms

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    Geez y'all... you just make me feel WORSE for not living on that side of the state! LOL!!! Matt..come visit for the day..we'll have chicken on the BBQ (LOL!) and you can take these guys HOME with you!!! When they're there, you and Cindy could just split 'em up however ya wanted to! hehehe...

Stacy

5. Matt A NC

Matt A NC Overrun With Chickens

Feb 22, 2007
    Morganton, NC
    Quote:Absolutely NOT. The 4 I hatched from Stacy and your's eggs are all boys.

After would probably be best. Just give me call on my cell a few minutes before you get here.

6. hazelton farms

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    Heheh..figures! LOL! All boys!! UGGH!! I'm sorry!! So you really NEED these girls Matt! Come get 'em!! [​IMG]

Stacy

7. hazelton farms

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    I added this up above but would like to make it seen in case....

I will trade these guys for an equal number of australorp pullets and one rooster! If they are not quite laying yet, but are close, that's fine. Better to get them comfortable with living here anyway before expecting eggs from them. I would "consider" other types of layers, maybe welsummers or dominques, barred rocks... Try me. I won't take on any RI reds, sex links, NH Reds, or of a like nature.

Stacy

8. steven11788

steven11788 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2008
    hickory Nc
    were in NC are you located, im in hickory.. its cool theirs people near me thats on here, [​IMG] sorry i sound like a kid, but im considerd a weirdo redneck around for loving birds, go figure..[​IMG]

9. hazelton farms

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    Try joining this yahoo group and you'll find LOTS of us "weirdo rednecks" on there that are in NC. [​IMG]

NCPoultry2

You can just do a group search and it'll come up.

In the meantime, I'm in Gates, NC, which is at the top, northeastern side of NC right under Suffolk, VA.

Stacy

10. mudderhen

mudderhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2008
    Clarkesville, GA
    Are your girls laying yet? Also, prob. stupid question, but these are bantam cochins?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by