SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NewChickenMom, Aug 4, 2008.

1. NewChickenMom

NewChickenMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    Omaha, NE
    i have 4 eggs and nothing from the girls yesterday so i want to ship these eggs out before i put them in my bator...

$10 plus shipping or TRADE for almost anything, just post what you'd like to trade

Last edited: Aug 4, 2008
  2. smpezzi

smpezzi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    Oh my boys would love to hatch these eggs........ I could trade homemade candle (s) homemade soap (now that I am once again caught up just need to ship some out tomorrow), ummm I have a few gardening books ummm probably not much else to choose from though. Let me know if you are interested in either candles or soap though.

3. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    Quote:Sorry, off topic...But if I didn't have some eggs due to hatch later this week I would love the eggs. What kind of soaps do you make and what do you charge? Due you make lye soap? I used to use it for my face when I was younger and it was wonderful, kept good clear and smooth complexion. I also love peppermint soap and lavendar soap.

4. smpezzi

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    No I don't make Lye soap, never have been able to get it just right. I do make goatsmilk, shea butter and glycerin soaps I have several colors and scents available and several molds to choose from as well. For large bars I charge $4.50 each or 6 for $10 or 12 for $15 and for smaller soaps (I call them guest soaps) I charge $4.50 for 6 or $10 for 12. Feel free to pm or email me with any questions or for a scent list

5. NewChickenMom

May 16, 2008
    Omaha, NE
    i would LOVE some homemade candles!! what "flavors" do you have??

6. smpezzi

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    I can do tealights (I have 6 multi colored tealight holders waiting to be filled right now as a matter of fact), I can do jar candles (stage 3 babyfood jars) in any color(s), or I have a large square mold I am anxious to try out and I have made several using cans as molds as well. For scents I have:

Cucumber-melon

Raspberry

Vanilla

Lavendar

Lavendar Vanilla (this one to me is a little strong in a candle don't know why)

Rose

Blueberry

Orange

Peach

I am currently out of apple scent but hope to have more later this week

There are also a few other scents I can easily pick up later this week if none of these tickle your fancy [​IMG]

7. NewChickenMom

May 16, 2008
    Omaha, NE
    i would love rose or the lavendar vanilla, i don't know which size you think is an acceptable trade for the eggs, but i would love one of each in the square mold, if thats too much, i'd love the lavender vanilla in the square mold

8. smpezzi

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    No problem [​IMG] If by chance I don't have enough wax to do both it isn't a problem because it will take each one close to a day anyway and that will give me time to get out for more wax [​IMG] I can have them ready to go out by the end of the week for you!

9. NewChickenMom

May 16, 2008
    Omaha, NE
    YEAH!! PM me your address and i'll get the eggs sent out tomorrow.

10. smpezzi

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    PM sent [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by