SOLD12+ B/B/S silkie & 6 lav/split bantam cochin eggs to ship Mon.- MS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by marie_martin, May 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Thanks to a cool spell I am still shipping eggs in MS! I will have 12+ silkie eggs and about 6 of the cochin eggs. I do have a couple of buff girls in the silkie pen right now,s o there is a slight chance of a black x buff mix egg or two. The lavender bantam cochins are a pair of lavs and one black girl. I will let these eggs go for the special price of $35 for all! Will mail out monday or tuesday at the latest. If not they will go in the fridge cause I have too many babies right now. May have a couple bantam faverolles to throw in too if you want them. First to post sold and paypal to [email protected] gets these. Thanks.

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  2. ChickyLaura

ChickyLaura The Crazy Chicken Lady

Mar 31, 2009
    Eastern/Central PA
    I actually wish I wasnt going on vacation, would love to buy these. Good luck!

The picture you have on your website of the black silkie next to the white impatien is so very sweet!

3. tielsflyhigh

tielsflyhigh Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2009
    heehee - how funny is that - you just put some eggs for me in the mail - I am bidding for a friend of mine- she loves silkies SOLD [​IMG]

4. bradleyfarm

bradleyfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2009
    Paradise, Texas
    Do you by any chance have any more? I am looking for some eggs to hatch. My incubator will soon have room for atleast 12 eggs. A friend of mine gave me 1 partridge silkie. I found it to be so sweet that I went back and baught her remaining 2 silkies. Now Im addicted. thanks!!![​IMG]

5. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Sorry, not right now. But I will let you know if I get more. Thanks.

Marie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by