1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Soldiers addresses

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Sugar Sand Farm, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Kerr

Kerr Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2007
    ontario
    I'd love a pen pal
    Any of the troop want to exchange letters with
    36 yr old mom - two kids 15 & 3
    One big kid (my DH)
    Two dogs
    One cat
    6 chicks
    1 roo
    1 hen

[​IMG]

I can't give out my email here at the police stn
    (admin will snap) :mad:
    but if u can send it to me over this line
    I'd love to have a pen pal

Kerri

2. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    Any of these guys would love to hear from you Kerri Mail is very important to them. I can post their names on here. There are ten of them They are stationed in Bagdad at Camp Victory. Some of them are older and some are really young like my son (21) Here are there names
    SFC Brown, SSGLorenzen, SGT McNab, SGT Osborne,SPC Reel, SPC Sullivan, SPC Cruz, PFC Allen, PFC Becker, PFC NWagwu the address is
    Name
    ACO, 1/64 AR
    A MAINT
    Unit 43435
    APO, AE 09344-3435
    These men are out of Fort Stewart Georgia Thank you Micki

3. Alleyoops25

Alleyoops25 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    I sent you an email. but I see that the adress's are posted here. I will write them down. Like I said in the email that we have a lot of 4-H kids that would l;ove to give their thanks to our soldiers. My entire family is willing to stand up and give them support. My Dad and father in law were both in Veitnam. And a bunch of cousins were serving in Desert storm, and right now in Iraq. Now Is your son in this list also? I have a ton of ties to people who want to support our troops. So the only thing that we might have to worry about is these guys getting swamped with letters. I promise you they are going to get some mail.

4. Sugar Sand Farm

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    I emailed you Alleyoop25 Yes my son is on the list He would live to hear from evryone too. I appreciate all of you who want to send letters and cards. You can nevr have enough friends and support when you are in their position. Some of these guys are young family men leaving wife and children at home any contact with home is welcome thank you Micki

5. farmgirl2477

farmgirl2477 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2007
    Oviedo, FL
    Ooo, this sounds fun! One question though, does it take more then 1 stamp? I would assume it does, so how much should I put on a card? Should I just take it to the post office?

Thanks,
    Shannon

6. TreyClark281

TreyClark281 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2007
    around Katy, Tx
    i think im going to write to all of them.
    but what do i talk about?

7. Alleyoops25

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    Now I could be wrong, But isnt the postage free that is going to and from troops? We sent a card to my cousin In Iraq, and everyone in the family had to sign it. But I thought I heard some one say that they didnt need a stamp, it this correct?

8. Sugar Sand Farm

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    Farmgirl It takes a regular stamp just like you were mailing within the US When and if you write to them tell them about yourself and your family you can also include pictures they just love hearing from you It tells them that you support them. I do not support the War myself I haven;t since it began but I do support the troops It is not there idea t be over there they go and do what they are told. Before my son was sent over we adopted a Marine and corresponded with him and will continue to do so even though most of my letters will go to my son These a just a few guys over there are there any more people on here who know of someone over there. Micki

9. Alleyoops25

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    Wouldnt it be great if every troop serving could get a letter from a greatful citizen? I think that writting a letter is theleast people could do.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by