Solid Blue Slate Turkeys

DaKid

Songster
11 Years
Aug 31, 2008
Berkley , Ma.
Ok I'm looking for a pair or trio of Solid Blue Slate Turkeys , not Blacks or Splash but Blue Slate turkeys .I know when you breed them you will get all 3 colors from the parents but I’m looking on getting them as all blue's if I can and hopefully end up with more Blues hatching eggs and chicks then blacks or splashs 50% or at lease more of a % , is anyone hatching some Blue Slate turkeys around my area or close by I would love to get me some young hatchling or eggs .

Thanks Alan

Ok Bump

1 time again I looking for a young breeding pair or trio of solid blue slate turkeys to purchasee any one close to the Berkley Ma. area or with a few hours drive ....

ANYBODY

Thanks Alan

Last edited:
big_smile.png
never mine I have 3 pairs
lol.png
now and there just starting to breed and lay eggs
lol.png
big_smile.png
smile.png

We have one lavender hen, she is lovely! Flighty but a good mom. Hoping she starts breeding soon, none of the girls are acting like they are interested though the toms are percussing and displaying.

65984_img_0676.jpg

65984_img_0672.jpg

I see one blue slate tom. Nice looking dude! He has similar splash to my BS hen. Pretty hens Seabreeze has as well.

Best of luck on your search.

Still waiting to find fertile eggs here. Hens are laying, but they aren't letting Tom do his job.

I will take more pic. of the other blue toms and my 3 hens
cool.png
My lavender hen and 2 blue hens maybe tomorrow rigth now I have all my Toms together and all the hens together untill I finish up my breeding pens
wink.png
seems like the hens are just starting to lay and the toms are ready to breed .....
smile.png
I really don't what any Mutts
roll.png
tongue.png

Here are our two young toms; one on right is not quite 1 yr old and the other is about 18 months old.

65984_img_0673.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom