Solid Green CALL DUCK?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by FarmGirl21, Oct 25, 2008.

1. FarmGirl21

FarmGirl21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    WA
    I went to the feed store today. The usually always have chickens & chicks in their outside pen. the ones that got too big for the brooder or just didnt sell. They are finally selling them all, I just got an EE-type roo(purebred but not sure what breed, and a matching 'hen', i think thats a molting roo though [​IMG]. BUT i saw THE most gorgeous call drake!! he was SOLID green like a Cayuga but i've never seen anything so green!! even in the shade it was like he was glowing! what is this color called?? how do i get this! I've never seen or heard of one before, he was just gorgeous!!!

does anyone have any available!!??[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
  2. Chickndaddy

Chickndaddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2007
    East Texas
  3. FarmGirl21

FarmGirl21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    WA
    He was a call...the guy at the store is very... 'weird' about his calls. I asked him if he would consider a trade & the first thing out of his mouth was "thats my call duck!" lol. he's had a few others there before...sort of on display i guess. he said this male was still young & that he got him from a local breeder...i will hopefully soon find out who!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by