Some All Time GREAT Music ~

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chicks_N_Horses, May 15, 2009.

1. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    My house is always rockin' down. [​IMG] My 4 yr. old is an entertainer. We have to sing and dance always....

This is our favorite song right now. Boy, she can try and wear it out but I could never be tired of listening to Loretta Lynn or Conway Twitty. I sing the Conway part while she sings the Loretta part! So cute.

This one I love. Who doesn't love Hank?! I really love this song when my husband sings it!

**excuse the foul language some use in the text comments on the you tube. I don't read them because of the trash people post**

I have got to record my family doing their Kereoke thing, it is a blast LOL

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  2. raroo

raroo Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    Conway Twitty. [​IMG] I've loved him since I was 8 years old. My other favorites include George Jones and Tammy Wynette, of course. I grew up with classic country and nobody else seems to like it! When I was a kid I used to lie about what kind of music I liked so I wouldn't be made fun of, lol.
    That's funny, I was just thinking of starting a music thread yesterday. You beat me to it. [​IMG]
    I wish I was born 60 years ago and to have been in my 20's during the 60's, so I could have enjoyed these legends and maybe seen a concert or two in their prime.

3. PunkerTechnoRoo?ter

PunkerTechnoRoo?ter Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Georgia
    I love that song, sad thing is the first time I heard it, was on a game called Grand Theft Auto.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by