Some animals eat their own young.............

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Boyd, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    and after girl drama tonight I can finally understand why [​IMG]

2. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

I have to say, when my son has DH and I at our wits ends and we're taking turns restraining one another from choking him to death, we just take a deep breath and say "At least he's not a girl..." [​IMG] Sorry, but we do. I just can't handle drama. I like that most boys get ticked, blow up, and it's done, while most girls...well, let's just say they don't.

3. Boyd

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:I had to read the snide comments on facebook because I forgot the stupid IPOD has wifi... so that's off now too [​IMG] Girl don't talk to me like that and not face the consequences. In bed by 5:45.. Yup.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
  4. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    [​IMG] Welcome to MY world Boyd! Aint it just ducky?! I just had to punish mine over onions...yep plain ole onions. Wouldn't eat em, wouldn't shut up about em, wanted to FIGHT about STUPID ONIONS!!! On pizza no less...her favorite food, but one little tiny thing "off" and BAM! WORLD WAR III!!!!! [​IMG] Hormones... [​IMG]

5. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    I have a sudden urge to hug my sons...

[​IMG]

Sorry Boyd, but we have had enough go wacky in our lives. I don't think we could have handled girls. I nominate you for sainthood [​IMG]

6. Olive Hill

Olive Hill Overrun With Chickens

Apr 19, 2009
    Took you this long to understand? Slow learner, Boyd? [​IMG]

7. Moabite

Moabite Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2010
    Utah
    Unless your teenage son is born in the sign of Leo... OMG! Everything is drama!! I'm about to volunteer to sleep in the dog house. One minute he thinks he might be able to beat me up, and run the show, the next he is crying like toddler.

8. Olive Hill

Olive Hill Overrun With Chickens

Apr 19, 2009
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Wait, I have a girl born in Leo... [​IMG]

9. Boyd

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:You know how many daughters I have? Did anybody ever warn me that all those daughters, grand daughters, foster daughters, wife and any visiting FEMALE all go on their womanly thing all the same time?

I should have left to go hunting this morning as planned instead of making smoked jerky [​IMG]

10. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    The only thing that keeps me from homicide when my DD spins out of control is remembering how incredibly awful it felt INSIDE the maelstrom.

We have lots of codes for "you're spinning out of control" go 1.) to your room 2.) punch a pillow (sisters are not allowed) 3.) shred paper

It cuts down on wear and tear for every one! [​IMG]

When I tell her she is at code yellow it means soon there will be punishment for her attitude

Code red means - you're splitting wood girlie! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by