Got some good news this morning. I called the mortgage company to find out who owns the house, to contact them about what to do electricity wise and heat wise when we have to move Feb. 9. Come to find out, they postponed the auction from last Thursday, Jan. 24 to Feb. 28. And if it does auction off that day, we would then have till first - mid March to move. We still will have to move, cause we still do not have money to pay house payments, but now we have about a month longer to pack items and get things ready for moving.