Some kids don't need a job

ahh its so tempting isnt it..

I gave someone a mouthful the other day because we both finished at the same time. She walked out without asking if anything else needed doing. I asked, and ended up cleaning up after her... Pixie was cranky, and I may have made someone cry. As far as I'm concerned if you cant do your job properly, you dont deserve to be paid by the hour, especially when you spend most of that hour staring into space doing NOTHING

/end-thread-jacking-rant

I'm with ya on this one. Nothing more annoying than someone who doesnt know their schedule.

I was a manager and always made copies of the schedule for all of the employees, it never changed and they would still call "do i work today?"
I'd say, "well, you should check the schedule I gave you, it will tell you!"

The only time my schedule ever changed is when some nitwhit didnt check their schedule and come to work and i had to call someone to come in and cover.

People that hate customers shouldn't be in customer service, period.

People that hate fellow employees shouldn't work with employees.

People that hate everybody..... well, can't help you there.

Unabomber?

Quote:
who ever said anything about hate???

I think I'm scared now
hide.gif

lol, and then there's me. I finally got a day off (night off, actually. Worked 11 in a row that week). I went to bed that afternoon but I set my alarm for the usual time so I could feed the birds, let the dogs out, etc. When the alarm went off, I went into my usual 'gotta-get-to-work panic. Got dressed, did chores, yadda, yadda, yadda. Drove 45 mins into work just to have everyone look at me and ask 'Why are you here?"
Habit, I guess. I sit at home and wait for work to happen.
big_smile.png

hmmm, that could possibly be my sig line....

Back
Top Bottom