Some More Of My Chickens!!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by chickenboy95, Dec 14, 2008.

1. chickenboy95

chickenboy95 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2008
    se ohio
    This is Prima(white hen) and Gidget(baby). They are serama bantams. I'm not sure what Gidget is. I'm thinking cockerel but i'm not sure.

[​IMG]

This is Goldie. I am wondering what she is. I don't have a clue. I got her at an auction when she was only just 5 weeks old. Now shes about 2. Any help on what she might be would be great. She has feathered feet and black checkered hackle feathers.

[​IMG]

This is Vinnie. He is a serama/cochin cross. He is the dominant rooster of the flock. He also has feathered feet.

[​IMG]

This is Louise. I also got her at the auction with Goldie. She is the biggest fluffiest chicken you ever saw. She has feathered feet and has a sister named Thelma that is even fatter than her. I also have no idea what she is and I would like to know if anyone knows.

[​IMG]

This is Thelma. She is the sister to Louise. She is very fat also. I have no idea what she is. So any help would be greatly appreciated. The orange thing in the picture is a pepper.

[​IMG]

This is Doodle and Sabrina. They are serama bantams. I got them at a poultry show in Columbus, Ohio. Sabrina is A class and Doodle is B class.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
  2. FrontPorchIndiana

FrontPorchIndiana Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Indiana
    Beautiful birds! I think Goldie might be a Brahma x Buff Orp mix. Thelma and Louise sure seem like Cochin mixes. Love their names.

3. chickenboy95

chickenboy95 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2008
    se ohio
    Thanks for helping me out. I appreciate it.

4. sarahloveschickens

sarahloveschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    very pretty birds :]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by