Some new pics of my chicks, they're outside now!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Annie84, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Annie84

Annie84 Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2011
    Columbus, MN
    the Barred Rocks and suspected Silver Leghorn (not 100%) are 7 weeks old, the Silkies are 15 weeks old:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mochicken

mochicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    NW Missouri
    Thats a bunch of barred rocks lol, I have 4 BR's that are about 6 weeks old, they have a funny personality, always picking on eachother and playing little chicken pranks lol

3. 7&8

7&8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2010
    Maine
    Zebra chickens! [​IMG]

4. ILuvMyPetChickens

ILuvMyPetChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2011
    Leavittsburg, Ohio
    We had a Barred Rock but she died [​IMG] She was limping one day then gone the next. Your chickens are pretty though! I love the black Silkies.

5. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    7&8 :

Zebra chickens! [​IMG]

[​IMG] I was thinking the same thing!​

6. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    I can't wait to be able to let mine out to eat grass [​IMG] I feel bad for them being stuck in the coop yet. They are about 7 weeks old but they can still fit through my fence so they have to get a little bigger yet! LOL I have BIG chickens on the outside of their run that would attack them for sure!

7. Annie84

Annie84 Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2011
    Columbus, MN
    Thanks! Yes, there are a lot of BR, lol, and they really enjoy being outside now! Hopefully I'll get a few other breeds to add eventually, and have more variety

8. mochicken

mochicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    NW Missouri
    I keep black sex link, rhode island red, barred rock, and buff orpington pullets, I have one BR roo, 3 EE roos ( thinning the herd there soon lol ) and one of my RIR's is looking roo like, they all definitely have different attitudes, the RIR's keep biting me and they are going to the grill lol. They are about 7 weeks old now and the little turds bite me when I have to move them lol.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have some of the black silkies, think I will do that next year [​IMG]

9. Frizzle Farmer

Frizzle Farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2011
    Calhan, CO
    Nice markings on your br"s. Too cute silkie!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by