Some new pictures!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Mom 2em All, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Mom 2em All

Mom 2em All Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    I havent posted in awhile- i have been extremely busy. I have some new pictures of the bigger ducks- couldnt get a good picture of any of the smaller ones.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    They are gorgeous...such lovely colours!!

3. Birdcrazy

Birdcrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 21, 2009
    Australia
    Awwwwh they are adorable - i love the last pic of the little black n white baby. Shoo Cuute
    Love the colours [​IMG]
    And you have a beautiful place for your ducks [​IMG]
    I've only had scovies but i really want to own another type of duck [​IMG]

4. JJchiknshak

JJchiknshak Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2010
    wellsburg, Wv.
    I love all the colors!

5. newchickmom09

newchickmom09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2009
    ARIZONA
    [​IMG]

6. Mom 2em All

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    Thank you! I will try this week to take pictures of the four young ones- they run from me so its hard to get a good picture!

7. tia

tia Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Valdez, Alaska
    They are very pretty. I like the grey one.

8. lovinlife

lovinlife Chillin' With My Peeps

Very pretty! I know nothing about ducks, what breed are they?

9. bock

bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Northern CA
    [​IMG] What breed is the tan colored one with the white ring around its neck? Very pretty. [​IMG]

10. Mom 2em All

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    bock and lovinlife,

I bought both tan and whites as babies at Easter from the pet store. They insisted they were Pekin. Even when I called them back and said, "NO Way are these Pekin- so what else did you order?"
    According to everyone here, they are hatchery quality runners. That is Quackers and Jax, and my most prized and favorite ducks. [​IMG] Quackers is the tan one with the white ring- my female, and Jax is the white and tan blotched one, my male.

The black one, the grey one and the black and white one all came from the same person who was advertising them on Craigslist. I believe the black (female) is Cayuga. The black and white is Muscovy....so, because I have no idea, I am thinking the HUGE grey one is cayuga/muscovy cross. Male (basing it on he doesnt quack). He is so big- and he has a bit of angel wing, not too much, just a small flop to his left wing. He has some black feathers splattered on his sides here and there, white around his eyes, huge feet. I really hope I am wrong, because Jax(above) is my favorite and I cant seperate them. Too small of a yard. If I get problems with drake fighting, then I will have to find the grey one a home. So far, no problems.

Then I have three muscovy babies and two mallard babies, (not pictured) along with the bigger mallard in the pictures.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by