Some of my chicken Goods

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hooligan, Apr 10, 2008.

1. hooligan

hooligan Songster

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    So after replacing windows and such I had the bf help me with some stuff in the kitchen.
    Here are are few of my chicken things (that can hang). And the wall color looks a bit better than it really is. I let the bf paint it without picking the paint out myself and its neon limey yellow [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ETA Here's a close up of one of my favorites:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  2. airmom1c05

airmom1c05 Songster

Feb 3, 2008
    Raymond, Mississippi
    So cute!!! Before chickens, I was a card-carrying cat lover (still am). My house is full of cat decor. My kitchen is all about apples at the moment. I have been eyeing chicken motif items here lately, though. I wonder WHY! [​IMG]

3. hooligan

hooligan Songster

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    I collect some odd stuff, like any chalkware animal, I MUST have it! And they made some weird stuff!
    I love old childrens toys/books and anything fromt he 80's...well maybe not shoulder pads and banana clips!

4. airmom1c05

airmom1c05 Songster

Feb 3, 2008
    Raymond, Mississippi
    well maybe not shoulder pads and banana clips!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. mangled

mangled Songster

Yeah, my kitchen has always been all about apples. Since we got the new house, I've been slowly leaning towards more country/chicken stuff.
    I got a set of 4 ceramic bisque chicken canisters off eBay and I'm almost done painting them.

Chickens and apples go together very well. You should see what happens when I chuck a couple apples out into the yard for the girls.

Em

6. airmom1c05

airmom1c05 Songster

Feb 3, 2008
    Raymond, Mississippi
    My chickens like apples, too, but not the peeling. They beat the apple with peeling to death trying to get the peeling off. I wish I had more wall space in my kitchen. I think every available inch is being used. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: