Some of my duck eggs

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by 92caddy, Jun 29, 2008.

1. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    The black ones are from my cayuga ducks.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]...............

2. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

can i buy sdome duck eggs from u for my poultry awreness project for FFA? i LOVe cayugas [​IMG]

3. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    They are not laying any more, sorry, if or when they start again I can let ya know....................

Are you wanting them for hatching? Or for showing? Cause I have some that are blowed out already, I MIGHT sell some of them. I have a large egg collection of eggs that are misshaped, different colored or just odd..................

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  4. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

dangit! thats ok [​IMG] please let me know when they do.. do u sell goose eggs at all?

5. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Yep when they are laying. I have some of them already blowed out also, them I will sell...............

6. can you hear me now?

can you hear me now? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    Southwest Missouri
    sorry not on sublect but where exactly is portland IN? I was born and raised in Portage, which is next to Gary and i know i have heard of portland In b4 but i don't recall where it is.

7. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    You are not asking a good one, cause Ive only been here for 4 years now. I still get lost now and then around here. Im only about 3 miles from the OH state line, Ft. Recovery OH. I live 10 miles outside of Portland...............Im in Jay county, zip code 47371, if that helps ya any.........

8. can you hear me now?

can you hear me now? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    Southwest Missouri
    Okay not sure still but i can give you a better idea of where i grew up. It is in the northwest corner of the state by lake michigan. Guessing about 50 miles from chicago. That and don't feel bad I have been in Missouri for about 5 years and still get lost here too.

9. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    My cayuga & the runners from you are doing great! Eating alot & growing like weeds....... I sure hope they are ALL girls! [​IMG]

10. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Would be nice if they were all girls, but you know how it goes, what you want isnt always how it goes. Thanks for update, good luck with em................

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by