1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Some people are just plain nice

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Justino, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    I just met the nicest guy ever at my feed store! He introduced himself to us and told us he had 35 chickens because he noticed we were lookin at the chicks. He said he is going to show some of them at our local fair! We talked about chickens for like 20 minutes! LOL he was a really cool guy lol and knew his stuff...i wonder if he is here LOL

2. FloridaChickenChick

FloridaChickenChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Lake County, Florida
    [​IMG]

My favorite post of the day.

3. Justino

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    Quote:really???r u the guy?!?!?!LOL

4. Nuggetsowner:)

Nuggetsowner:) Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2007
    Minnesota
    Isn't it great to know there are still kind people out there. Usually people are in such a hurry to get in get what they need and then get home that you don't ever really meet people any more. Glad to hear you had a good experience!!

5. Justino

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    exactly!

6. Robin L

Robin L Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2008
    Wisconsin
    There are still some nice people in this world and Im so glad you found one! I loe to talk to people specially in the feed store.

7. Beekissed

Beekissed True BYC Addict

My favorite post today also! Nice to know there are nice folks out there, and even nicer folks who appreciate the nice folks! [​IMG]

8. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    So glad you met the nice man, it is so refreshing to the Soul when You meet nice people.

9. Justino

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    glad my thread cheered u all up lol

I hope i get to see him again at the fair! ill be lookin for him [​IMG] his name is DAVE so i dont forget [​IMG]

10. dogzrule5

dogzrule5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2008
    Sanford, NC
    When these things happens, it really makes you feel so happy. I know certain people (seems like animal lover types) tend to gravitate to each other.

It just makes you feel good to know there are some super nice folks out there. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by