Some pics of my cross breed chickens

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by floridachickhatcher, Nov 26, 2011.

1. floridachickhatcher

floridachickhatcher Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2011
    Hollister,FL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] this is one of my black sex link hens
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] now i was trying to make red sex links and she popped out my mom thought she was a rooster cause two of the white roosters had red markings instead of black and here she is red with white on her
    [​IMG] this is two of my black sex link roosters i love the pattern on their back and wings
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] now this hen im not sure what happened i mean she has a black barred body with white barred on her chest i told my mom i think she came from the eggs i hatched out that a neighbor gave us and this is what happens when you have BR roo with a RIR hen cause she has a green feather on her side
    [​IMG] and here are my two red sex link roosters who were born with red markings instead of black but oh my they are soo pretty
    [​IMG] now this hen has more white markings on her than her sister at the top picture i figure this the twin to my white roos with red markings ^_^
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] she is one of my more darker red hens her coat looks more darker than a RIR she sort of looks like a production red cause i know they have very dark red coats
    [​IMG] and with this picture i took it cause these hens look like they are orange

2. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    They are soo pretty! Love 'em! [​IMG]

3. jfishfam

jfishfam Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    Northern Indiana
    Love them:) So fun seeing everybody's chickens.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by