Some pics of my "nasty" TB

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Rhett&SarahsMom, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    These pics are about a year old. Bad me. I need to get some new ones of him

Fred the Roo(before he ended up living in our basement

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My daughter at my sisters wedding last July. I have new ones, just not in Photobucket yet

[​IMG]

there are no pictures of me. I dont allow it quite yet. LOL

2. Rhett&SarahsMom

May 8, 2008
    ok, more recent one of the kiddo. Taken a few weeks ago at Battleship Cove
    [​IMG]

I have to move the chick ones over still. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  3. robinaggie

robinaggie Flew the Coop

May 25, 2008
    Texas
    Do you have room for me? I don't eat much, and I'll live in the barn if you'll let me out to free-range during the day. [​IMG]

Nice place! [​IMG]

(And cute little girl, pretty horse and rooster.)

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  4. karanleaf

karanleaf Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2008
    Glenwood, Missouri
    [​IMG] Your little girl is beautiful [​IMG] Your horse is very nice and handsome rooster too. You should be so proud [​IMG]

5. Rhett&SarahsMom

May 8, 2008
    Quote:I wish that was my place! It was a barn I was leasing before the owners went very nuts on me.[​IMG]
    Rooster has gone to a new home. He spent the winter in my basement.
    My horse is a massive pig. But I love him. He acts more like a QH than an OTTB. And the kid. Well. She is my "miracle" baby. Definitely a keeper:D She will be going to KG this fall. I will be returning to the work force. But only part time 4 days a week. I am taking a day off for me. I havent had time for myself in 6 years now.

6. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

I love the way your horse is put together, she looks very strong and I like her neck and rear, she looks like a powerful horse.

7. Rhett&SarahsMom

May 8, 2008
    Quote:Thanks!
    He raced for nearly 7 years. All races at Penn National. The guy who bred him owned him until I bought him through CanterPA 3.5 years ago. He is the first TB I have owned. And is a sweet heart A pig, but a sweet one;)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  8. boilerjoe_96

boilerjoe_96 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2007
    West Lafayette, IN
  9. Rhett&SarahsMom

May 8, 2008
    Quote:Where is battleship cove? Seems like a place I may want to visit. Can you take tours of all(most) of the ships??)

Its in Fall River, Ma.
    battleshipcove.org

Its self guided through the 3 ships and one submarine. Some areas are not accessible to the public due to safety concerns.
    The kiddo is already asking to go back. [​IMG] My dad would be very pleased by her interest in the military.. especially the Navy and Marine Corp:)

10. kbarrett

kbarrett Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2007
    PA
    I recognized the brand on your guy. Of all the TB breeders I know, I think Rich does about the best job making an effort of finding homes for his retiree's.

You daughter is adorable! I wouldn't trade my son for the world but I do sigh a bit when I see those cute little dresses and outfits in stores.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by