Some pics of my not so babies anymore

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by jdr250, Jun 6, 2008.

1. jdr250

jdr250 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2008
    One of my red sexes
    [​IMG]
    Light Brahma
    [​IMG]
    My maybe red sex rooster and my ee
    [​IMG]

2. my1stchicks

my1stchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    North FL
    Love the look the first one is giving you! Priceless.

3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    They grow so fast don't they? Very cute chicks. I especially like the little brahma...not that I'm partial to brahmas or anything *smirk*.

4. bangor777

bangor777 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    I had the same reaction when i saw the brahma.....my heart said "oh, I know you![​IMG]) Those brahmas sure are sweeties!

They're all beautiful!

5. jdr250

jdr250 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2008
    This is my first set of chicks and I have to say, I am becoming partial to the Brahmas. They are just cool, even though they're younger they have to be first to try everything. They are really social too. One day I was putting them up for the night and all the chicks were around my feet and next thing you know, the one little brahma who couldn't get through the mass, flew up to the top roost (1st time for any of them) and was looking me right in the eye as I was talking. Very personable. Now the red sex links are nice too, but flightier and a bit more timid and the leg horn is a nervous wreck and the meat chickens are all about food and the ee is stand offish, not afraid just not that interested either. They all have such cute, different personalities.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by