some pics of my two rescued 6mo male cats

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by floridachickhatcher, Oct 26, 2011.

1. floridachickhatcher

floridachickhatcher Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2011
    Hollister,FL
    I found them when they were 5-6wks old with 2 female kittens they were dumped on the side of a dirt road in a box and they were lucky cause they crossed the road and our road has alot of idiots driving down it at high speeds they were malnourished,had horrible coat color,flea ridden,hook worms,ear mites and Chester had a cold and his eyes were starting to slightly mat the 2 females had to be put to sleep sadly it was too late to save them one had a matted eye and the other one was dying 3 days later when i found them in late May

Orange/Brown is Milo he has been fixed when he started peeing on the floor in my moms bedroom and i have noticed after he was fixed he was more loving to me? I found that odd
    Flame Color Point is Chester he hasn't been fixed yet and he has been loving to me from the moment i found him he loves being held while on the shoulder and kissed and hugged

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  2. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here Premium Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Very pretty cats![​IMG]

3. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    Aww, so cute! [​IMG] Flame points are known for being big ol lovers. My flame point boy has somewhat crossed, sky blue eyes, and sticks to me like glue. The red color continues to deepen as they mature. Both your cats are adorable!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by