Some pictures of my BLRW

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by RedStickLA, Feb 2, 2008.

1. RedStickLA

RedStickLA Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2007
    South Louisiana
    Hi...
    A couple of people had asked to see some pictures of my BLRW, here they are. They are a little over 10 months old. I hatched these from eggs off of eggbid.com...In a couple of weeks I am getting some BLRW eggs from Sterling Center Farm I hope I have a good hatch! [​IMG]
    Mitzi

My two roo's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some of my Hen's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Buster

Buster Back to Work

wow- nice looking birds. I'm going to have to get some one of these days...

3. Fancy Feather Poultry

Fancy Feather Poultry Cooped Up

May 30, 2007
    Beautiful!, DO YOU SELL HATCHING EGGS??!, I WANT SOME!!

4. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    Wow, they are gorgeous! BLRW stands for Blue Laced Red Wyandotte, right? Well, good luck with your next hatch! Beautiful birds!

5. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Mitzi...thanks for the pictures...they are very pretty. I'm getting some eggs from the same place next week. How soon will you have eggs from yours? Could you add my name to the list? Hope your hubby is doing well.

Katy

6. RedStickLA

Feb 27, 2007
    South Louisiana
    Yep...they are Blue Laced Red Wyandotte's.

They are laying now but are mixed with the rest of my flock. I will try and move them today or tomorrow into their own pen...so I hope to have pure eggs in 4 or 5 weeks.

BUT, I don't want to promise any thing due to my husband having a stem cell transplant to treat his cancer. You can either post a reply here or PM me and When/If I have eggs to sell I will get back to you. I don't want to make a promise I can't keep, but I will try...

My husband is doing really well but right now we have to take things day by day. The doctor said that the first 3 months are crucial. Thanks for asking!
    Mitzi

7. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    I'm hoping to get some eggs from Sue, as well. She has birds from Lowell Barber's line, and they're beautiful!

8. RedStickLA

Feb 27, 2007
    South Louisiana
    Hi Stacey, She is shipping out mine around Feb. 11...I am so looking forward to getting them. [​IMG]
    And Yes, her birds are beautiful!
    [​IMG] Mitzi

9. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    Ahhh Baton Rouge [​IMG] You're only about 2.5 hrs from me. You know where Orange, Tx is? That's where I grew up, now I'm in it's sister city, Bridge City. Beautiful, beautiful birds. I just LOVE the hens for sure. I really want hens that are pretty too, rather than just plain...so I might just have to get me some of those [​IMG]
    kristi

10. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Ive seen some pretty awful looking BLRW's, but youre are really beautiful.

Hope your husband gets well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by