Some pictures of the ACF crew!

AnimalsComeFirst

Songster
8 Years
Jun 6, 2011
Hugging a Chicken
Its been a long time since I've posted pictures on here. Hope you enjoy! :)

Lucy in the mini-coop and Abby catching some z's

Pretty little lady. She's still my lil baby, though. She still loves to perch on my shoulder and peck at the buttons on my pants and follow me around. :)

That little stinker of a bird, Nell Bell. She is now the flock leader, so she believes she can also push me around.

"What? Mealworms?" ~ Abigail, who is now 2 years old and is partially blind.

Lucy is a year old. Still is smaller for her breed (that's why we adopted her, she was being picked on by her flock.), but mighty cute!

And of course, we have Penny, who is completely blind. Lil' love bug.

Nellie is about 2 years old now and a heap of trouble.

(I know this thread is for chickens, but who doesn't love to look at dogs, hamsters and rabbits as well?) Trixie with her gorgeous lil' curls. XD

Luna getting her yearly autumn picture.

She's a Patterdale/Rat terrier mix, and just turned 5.

Smokey and Bear are as active as ever, even if they are both 2 years old now.

Your chickens and animals are beautiful!
X2!
thumbsup.gif

Gorgeous! The rabbit is truly adorable!

Thank you, she is! I am truly amazed that when she was born and brought to a pet store to be sold, for 3 weeks nobody bought her because she had a leg that stuck out. She is the sweetest girl ever, never has bitten, charged or had any kinds of problems with her leg or with any diseases. She was easy to litter train and likes dogs, chickens and especially little kids and is a outdoor rabbit.

Thank you, she is! I am truly amazed that when she was born and brought to a pet store to be sold, for 3 weeks nobody bought her because she had a leg that stuck out. She is the sweetest girl ever, never has bitten, charged or had any kinds of problems with her leg or with any diseases. She was easy to litter train and likes dogs, chickens and especially little kids and is a outdoor rabbit.

No way, you were able to litter train her???? How.

Back
Top Bottom