Some Seasonal Pics :)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Lunachick, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    Beautiful pictures! Your home is lovely(and so are your chickens). I also LOVE your doormat. Thanks for sharing.

3. henryetta

henryetta Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2009
    san diego, cali
    oh my goshh,, beautiful pics!! Is that where you live????? WOW! .............and... Though i'd rather have that house, i do at least have that foot mat [​IMG]:) it's the only rooster aloud at my house..hehe

4. liquidroofcoatings

liquidroofcoatings Out Of The Brooder

May 7, 2009
    Amazing pictures, thanks for sharing, i really love the river picture and your home entrance door, may God bless you all the way of life.

5. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

I'm so jealous!! [​IMG] I wish we got the seasons here where I live. The fall is my favorite! Thanks for sharing those beautiful pics!!! [​IMG]

6. al6517

al6517 Real Men can Cook

May 13, 2008
    very nice.

7. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Thank you everyone [​IMG] yes that's our home. We worked hard for it (like everyone does for their home) I love the change of seasons too!

liquidroof: thank you so much for your kind remark. And the same to you too!

The stream with the swan (if you can see him) is just down the road from our house. I'm hoping for some snow this winter to get the same shot, it's very pretty.....!!

8. DirtDobber

DirtDobber New Egg

Jun 6, 2008
    very nice.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by