1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

some serama pics

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ae50mag, May 29, 2008.

1. ae50mag

ae50mag Chillin' With My Peeps

some of my new white line i am working on.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  2. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    CUTE!!!

3. ae50mag

posted some more

4. Corey NC

Corey NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    Hey Frank!

Did I get any of those?

My broody is doing a good job, today was day 18 so I should be seeing some babies soon. When I candled on day all but one was fertile.

5. Mawchickkidie

Mawchickkidie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    Wister, Oklahoma
    those are some nice seramas I have my first chicks form my pair. I didn't realize just how small the chicks would be. they are soooo cute.

6. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

I just had one hatch early this morning! She is ADORABLY TINY! She is with a giant cochin right now in the brooder and she is 1/2 his size! lol BUT she is the one picking on him! I'm just guessing at the sexes of course. lol I may have to separate her from him overnight for protection. Gotta love the Serama's What sizes do you have? Mine came from a C line.

7. ae50mag

i have all AA-A-b's now. i have been breeding down for size going on 4 yrs, i am switching out a 4th line and selling them off they will be larger A and also B-C range, i will only have birds of sparks line and jerry s. line in the future to further improve my breeding program.

corey,

if you have any eggs marked BS/ JS OR JS/WP they would have come from the parents of these birds. the small white birds came from brians line. the small whit roo w/large comb is from jerry s. and he is less than 12 oz. he is tiny..

8. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    those are very nice - are your whites mating true ?
    Hatch me a pair lol ----

9. ae50mag

the true white are not laying yet, just starting them in the pens and they are part of my new breeding program and if they do i will be happy to hatch you some, i will hatch every egg they happen to lay as they will be my crown jewel.

Last edited: May 30, 2008
  10. thechickman04

thechickman04 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2008
    Cumming, Georgia
    pretty birds...i hope my chicks from you look that good

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by