Some young men...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Fierlin1182, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    ...I find they don't have much respect for girls. [​IMG]
    When I have to wear a dress, such as to school or the occasional church activity, I get ridiculous calls, some of them including quite dirty and rude words, from young men in the backs of cars passing me on the road. Now, I'm one of your more ugly people, and I have never worn a short skirt in my life, so I am assuming they do it just for the heck of it. Sheesh.
    Do any of you other females out there get it?

2. Mother_Hen2011

Mother_Hen2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2011
    New Mexico
    ray's two cents :

...I find they don't have much respect for girls. [​IMG]
    When I have to wear a dress, such as to school or the occasional church activity, I get ridiculous calls, some of them including quite dirty and rude words, from young men in the backs of cars passing me on the road. Now, I'm one of your more ugly people, and I have never worn a short skirt in my life, so I am assuming they do it just for the heck of it. Sheesh.
    Do any of you other females out there get it?

I understand completely!!! Although I dont get out enough to get any kinda of tortrue from boys as i like to call them. But when I was in school I was made fun of all the time because Im heavier set than most of the girls. So I know what ya meant totally [​IMG]

3. Christie Loves Silkies

Christie Loves Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I understand completely!!! Although I dont get out enough to get any kinda of tortrue from boys as i like to call them. But when I was in school I was made fun of all the time because Im heavier set than most of the girls. So I know what ya meant totally [​IMG]

So do I!
    I've become anti social because of it, I can't stand it.

4. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    It's no better down here either. Some people just weren't raised with proper manners.

5. Fierlin1182

Aug 26, 2011
    [​IMG] That sucks. But good to know it's not just me! D:
    I can't wait to get out of school, then I don't have to deal with the school uniform cracks anymore. [​IMG]

6. Poultrybonkers

Poultrybonkers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2011
    I would never wear a skirt or dress if my life depended on it. And i was called every word in the book when i was in school it got to the point i stopped going and no one even noticed i was gone. Im a lost soul. [​IMG]

7. Fierlin1182

Aug 26, 2011
    Quote:That's so true! There are good guys out there, like yourself, but many of them just get on my nerves. Too many hormones, or too much beer. [​IMG]

8. Christie Loves Silkies

Christie Loves Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

ray's two cents :

[​IMG] That sucks. But good to know it's not just me! D:
    I can't wait to get out of school, then I don't have to deal with the school uniform cracks anymore. [​IMG]

It does suck.
    I loved not being stuck in a school uniform! but it was so hard to choose what to wear everyday! [​IMG]

9. Fierlin1182

Aug 26, 2011
    Quote:I don't wear skirts if I can help it, but they're part of the school uniform so I guess I have no choice. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] School can be a harsh place. I've had that experience, more times than I like to remember. o___O You don't need those sorts of people to be your friends!

10. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    ray's two cents :

Quote:That's so true! There are good guys out there, like yourself, but many of them just get on my nerves. Too many hormones, or too much beer. [​IMG]

Im not a guy [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by