1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Somebody please come....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gritsar, Nov 7, 2009.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    do the dishes for me. [​IMG] There's not that many to do, honest. Just a few cups, a couple bowls and one plate.
    I'm just sitting here trying to stay awake long enough for DH to get home from work.

2. LOL! I would love someone to finish MINE! I just scrubbed my kitchen, all cabnets and shelves, EVERYTHING. I just have dishes that need to be finished from today. I don't have the energy to finish them but as soon as this movie is over on cable, Im going to finishe them up.

3. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Ummm.. hello? Don't you have an enthusiastic puppy about the place? He'd be happy to help!

[​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

On my way with scrubber and brillo pad. Dawn- check. Scrubber - check. Brillo pad - check. Towel - check.

5. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:Oh goodness! If I do that - there's ice cream on one bowl and salsa in another - I'll be doing something alot worse than dishes...like picking up after accidents [​IMG] . Let him lick the coffee cups and I'll really have fun.

Nevermind, I'll go do the dishes.

6. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:Skip the dish towels Deb. For you, I'll even let you use my purty new rooster dish towels. [​IMG]

7. KDbeads

KDbeads Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2009
    East Central VA
    uhmmmmm dishes...... isn't that what men are for??? I don't do dishes, haven't in 10 years...... Hubby knows if he wants food he's gotta do dishes [​IMG]

8. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:Let's go in halves on a brand new dishwasher. When you have dishes that need doing, just ship em to me and vice versa. [​IMG]

9. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:No you wont, you will stay right here posting, then wake up to dirty in the morning, hey theres worse things to wake up to.

10. Laney

Laney Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    Spring Hope, NC
    If it will make you feel better I had 30 people at my house all day today. They all brought something, most of it baked goods. So even though I don't have to do dishes, I've got to clean up after 30 people! And I'm so sore and stiff from the 3 day cleaning marathon that went on before they came.

You know I precleaned last week, what a crock that was. The bathrooms got dirty again, the kitchen got dirty again. I'm never precleaning to make my life easier again!! OH and we wore clothes so the laundry piled up again. A week before company we're not allowed to change our clothes either.

At least I moved the brooding chick from our hall bathroom out to the garage.

Laney

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by