Somebody please stop me :D

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by yoie, Feb 2, 2012.

1. yoie

yoie Chillin' With My Peeps

I am getting ready to add some Muscovy ducklings to my group! I really don't need anymore, but I really have been wanting some Muscovys since I saw some while in Florida. Please someone talk me out of them [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    There is no way you can resist the FUZZY! GET THEM!!! :D

3. Sean S.

Sean S. Out Of The Brooder

Apr 1, 2011
    Sidney, NY
    Sorry, can't do it! I just got the six I posted in the cutest duck contest in August, and they are awesome! You won't regret it! :)

4. yoie

Well I did it, I will be the proud mama of 3 baby muscovys in a few weeks. I just couldn't resist them [​IMG]

5. newbyduckmom

newbyduckmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2011
    Snohomish County, WA
    Yoie, I am thinking you are asking the WRONG group of people to stop you! [​IMG]

Glad you got some more ducklings! Kind of like potato chips......one can never have enough.

6. yoie

Here are some pics of the Muscovys that I saw while Florida, these were right outside our room! These made me fall in love with them. I kept teasing my DH that I was going to stick one of the ducklings in my bag and take it home [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    You should have just picked up the whole family, they are pretty much trying to eradicate them from Fl. from what I've heard. They are wonderful pets etc. very sweet pics.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by