1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Somebody take this PLEASE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gritsar, Apr 19, 2009.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    This "practice" wedding cake! I made it yesterday so that my SO could taste test the flavor combinations. He's on a diet so he only ate a very small slice.
    I'm stuck home alone with this cake! I've already taste tested it three times and the night is still young!
    I have a wedding dress to fit into. Somebody please take this cake! [​IMG]

2. ChandlersChickens

ChandlersChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Delphos, OH
    I would be there is a heartbeat if you were closer!!! I LOVE wedding cake....[​IMG]

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Oh, you've done it now, m'dear!

***BTW, did that info I sent you earlier help? I was on the phone and trying to type at the same time, LOL. Bad me, but everyone kept calling today and I had to answer PMs between and sometimes during(I know, very bad) conversations.

4. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:I'm sure hoping it will help her get a handle on what sounds like the pasty butt from ****.
    We don't thank you enough for all you do for this forum and us newbies Cyn. [​IMG]

5. AhBee01

AhBee01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    yo. ohio
    What no pic, can't sample a cake without seeing it first!!!

6. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Sweety..... would you like my PO Box address? I'd lick wedding cake off the truck bumper if I had too....

7. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:I wasn't happy with the way it turned out looks-wise, so no pics. I promise to take pics of the honest-to-goodness, for real, we are going to do this crazy thing wedding cake.
    The three slices of cake were bad enough but sweets always leave me with a taste for sour. I'm now eating my last can of pringles salt and vinegar potato chips. [​IMG]

8. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    mmm....salt and vinegar....

9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Honey you have to show us pics of the practice ones so we can really appreciate the final product!!!

[​IMG]

10. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:Too late! I already ate all the fondant decorations. They were the best part. [​IMG]
    All that's left now is a half eaten, kinda sad looking heart shaped cake. I'm making my cuts strategically to get more of the lemon filling in each slice. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by