Somebody's watching.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by babymakes6, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Bluegem

Bluegem Out Of The Brooder

Imagine if all that money went to something useful like helping the thousands of starving and homeless people throughout the world rather than arguing about a wall.

2. PeepsInc

PeepsInc Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    NY Tri State region
    That's a simple case of people having more money than they do brains. Nosey trouble making neighbor's with nothing else to do. They wouldn't last long around here. I'd put 100 roosters in a coop rite on there property line. Maybe even board a few bellowing donkey's. Then they'd have a reason to complain,and they'd forget all about the wall.

3. paridisefarm2009

paridisefarm2009 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2009
    Hudson Florida
    That is true , The wall is beautiful I wouldnt mind haveing it But seeing most of us all poor folks Are liveing paycheck to paycheck , I wil stick to my 4 ft chainlink LOL Thanks for posting It was intresting

4. babylady4

babylady4 Mother Goose

Mar 30, 2009
    Central WI
    Insane! These people need to get a life! Or better yet, the people with the wall need chickens to drive those neighbors nuts...... and goats..... and a couple hundred kids......

Idiots...

5. gypsy2621

gypsy2621 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2008
    New Hampshire
    In New England, I was always led to believe it was illegal to move/ remove a stone wall, only repair what was there with out permission from the State.
    Sadly after looking up the laws governing stone walls that isn't the case.
    How sad people with nothing better to do in their lives can find such a petty thing to complain about.

One of New England's treasures are the old stone walls, the intricacy of how they were built, the simple beauty.
    just sad.

6. babymakes6

babymakes6 Gifted

Feb 24, 2009
    far west Ohio
    I agree, the wall IS beautiful! It was built on the site of another wall and it was put there because of accidents where vehicles ended up in the yard.
    "Yet had the Lilliens not complained about their wall, the Hancocks probably would have been fine, if not legally right."
    It is 6 INCHES on town property!!!
    [​IMG]

7. chickensioux

chickensioux Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2009
    Western North Carolina
    I have nosey trouble making neighbors.....

8. PeepsInc

PeepsInc Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    NY Tri State region
    Anything 30 ft from the center of the road is town property in NY. Most property fences or hedges are on the towns(taxpayers) property.

9. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    I wish I were rich enough to waste money that way... of course I don't think I would waste it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by